Careers at SCR
Building on over 35 years of meaningful innovation, SCR is the leading pioneer of Cow and Milking Intelligence. We design, produce and manufacture electronic collar tags, milk measurement devices and multi-disciplinary systems related to the dairy industry. We are a privately held company with over 300 employees located in Netanya industrial area. Committed to the highest industry quality standards, we offer dairy farmers a wide range of unique technologies and solutions to help them improve efficiency and ensure a secure and prosperous future for their farms and families.
We are passionate about building a great company of talented professionals and we offer a variety of interesting positions that will allow you to impact the way business is run. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work on challenging projects with international customers in a successful company. For every position we are recruiting for, we strive to hire extraordinary people who are passionate and positioned at the top percentiles of their talent category.
If you want to learn more, please check out our currently available positions. We look forward to meeting you!
SCR is a world leading company in animal monitoring and intelligence using self-developed sensors.
We are looking for a highly talented and motivated Algorithms Engineer to lead research and development of algorithms for SCR's future products.
Our algorithms team innovates, designs and develops algorithms for various products and applications in the field of animal intelligence and monitoring.
This role requires in-depth understanding and know-how in signal processing, machine learning, and data analysis.
- B.Sc. or higher in EE / CS / Physics with a strong mathematical background
- Experience and a strong intuition in machine learning, optimization and data mining
- 2+ years of experience in algorithms development
- Strong programming skills, fluent in MATLAB
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
Cloud Engineer with proven experience in cloud architectures to help develop our cloud solution which will serve our customers around the globe
Bachelor's degree in exact science
3+ years of experience in server side development in C# Client – Server architecture
Real world experience with asynchronous programing, functional programing concurrency and scalability
Strong interpersonal and analytical skills, supporting engineers and integrating new technologies
Experience in working with relational database like MSSQL, MySQL etc.
Experience in working with NO SQL database like MongoDB, Cassandra etc.
Experience with Entity framework or similar ORM
Experience with web API and restful architecture
Experience with Service-oriented application development
Knowledge and experience with Big Data technologies (e.g. Hadoop, HBase, Spark, etc.)
Experience with both PAAS and IAAS cloud solutions
Communication skills - verbal and written
Data collection, management and analysis
Attention to details
Customer service orientation
We're looking for highly motivated software engineer with C# full stack experience to join a team of developers that will build our multiple mobile solutions that will serve our customers around the globe.
- At least 2 years' experience MVVM.
- Experience with Xamarin (C#)
- At least 2-year experience with mobile development.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Working in agile environment
- Working on a production product
- Passionate about mobile technologies and coding the right way
- Native Mobile Development
- Experience with XAML
- Xamarin Forms
We're looking for highly motivated QA Engineer with proven experience in quality testing of products with complex business logic and RT networks to help develop our future SW systems that will serve our customers around the globe.
- Bachelor's degree in exact science
- Quality inspection and testing experience (2-5 years)
- Client – Server architecture
- Testing both server and frontend functionality
- Experience in both E2E and component level testing
- Experience in writing test documents (STP,STD)
- Experience with networking tools like Wireshark, Fiddler.
- Strong computer skills including Linux OS, Microsoft OS and databases with proven ability to write SQL scripts.
- Experience in scripting language
- Basic knowledge with some programming language. E.g. C# / java
- Experience in working in Agile methodology / environment with proven ability to work with User stories and test cases.
- Knowledge of tools (TFS – advantage), concepts and methodologies of QA
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Data collection, management and analysis
- Attention to details
- Customer service orientation
SCR Northwest US Sales Manager
SCR Dairy, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our sales team. The Business Development and Support Manager’s primary responsibility will be to increase sales in the NW region. Special emphasis will be on the states of Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Utah and the states east to the I29 Dairy corridor between the Dakotas and Minnesota/Iowa. This position will work closely with distributors and partners to grow interest and sales. This position will interface and gain support from product advocates (like nutritionists, financial people, veterinarians and educators).
The candidate should possess strong organization and have at least three years successful sales experience in the dairy industry. This position will be a critical member of the U.S. SCR staff. This position will require significant travel.
Job title: Integration Engineer
We're looking for highly talented and motivated experienced QA engineer to take part in development of automated testing infrastructure for complex embedded systems. Position requires working closely with system engineers and software developers to characterize and develop automated tests and testing framework.
This position will also be responsible for testing and debugging of the systems.
- BSC in Electrical engineering or Computer science
- Minimum 5 years of experience, 2 of them working with integrated systems HW & SW.
- Ability to understand complex communication systems and excellent technical comprehension
- Experience in scripting languages (Bash, Shell, TCL, Python)
- Experience in test plan definitions and writing testing documents
- Experience in defining and establishing of setups for testing and automation.
- Self-learning ability.
- Excellent team player with good communication Skills.
- Experience in Object Oriented language (C#/Java) – Advantage
- Experience with Linux environment – advantage
- Experience with MYSQL - advantage
- Experience in working with communication products, Embedded, RF systems – Advantage